Become a Part of the Overton Family
Since our inception, our company strives to give our customers a top quality experience as well as quality parts in a timely fashion. From the management and engineering teams to the apprentice who is coming up in the industry, each of our employees play an important role in how our customers view us, and whether they become a long term customer. If you are ready to work for a company that has its employees making critical decisions and being the driving force behind the business, Overton is the place for you. If you work at Overton, you can expect:
- Competitive pay based on experience & skill level
- Quality benefits and insurance coverage
- A safe workplace that you can take pride in
- A policy dedicated to continuing education
- A dedication to cleanliness that promotes efficiency
If this defines the type of business that you want to be a part of, please complete an application below. If you have any questions or would like to submit your resume digitally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org/new.
- Inspector (Franklin, IN)
- Tool and Die Maker (Mooresville, IN)
- Precision Grinder (Mooresville, IN)
- CNC Machinist (Mooresville, IN)
Email saved application to Debbie Scisco.